How to Join PMI and the NEIC
To join the chapter, one must first be a member of our parent organization, the Project Management Institute (PMI) .
There are several ways you can join:
- Via the PMI membership web pages
- Directly online via secure pages on the PMI website
- Attend one of our chapter monthly programs! We always have PMI application booklets available.
- Regardless of the method you choose, make sure you indicate you want to join the Northeast Indiana Chapter. Our chapter number is C164.
- $120 per year PMI member dues, and
- $20 per year PMI -NEIC chapter member dues
One can not join the chapter without joining PMI. As a non-member, you may attend chapter meetings and seminars, but at a slightly higher rate.