Generational Differences in the Workplace & Conflict Resolution
Description: For the first time in American history we have four generations working side by side. To thrive in today’s competitive marketplace, all the generations need to communicate successfully with each other as professionals. Our objectives today are to help you:
- Understand the differences in generational expectations
- Understand the differences in generational values and behaviors but don’t stereotype
- Understand the different communication styles
- Use the information gained to be more effective in the workplace
Location: IHOP 1535 Washington Center Rd., Fort Wayne, IN (Lima and Washington Center/near the Don Hall’s Guesthouse)
Presenter: Joy Hendryx
Register now and meet with us at IHOP at Washington Center Rd., Fort Wayne, IN (Lima and Washington Center). Meeting starts at 7:30 AM.
- Attendance at the meeting is free.
- Attendees are responsible for the cost of their breakfast.