NEIC Chapter Board of Director Info & Policies
- Holds eight monthly educational evening programs per year
- Provides a networking forum for Project Managers
- Offers online PMP class
- Offers online PDU class
- Offers Saturday morning PDU classes (usually one in April and one in October)
- Publishes a monthly newsletter
Northeast Indiana Chapter of PMI Handbook
The Northeast Indiana Chapter was first chartered in 1997. Soon after the "original 3" members were recognized, membership exploded to nearly 140 within the next three years.
Our evening programs are intended to be instructive in one or more of the Project Management Institute's guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). The meetings also serve as an excellent opportunity for peer networking and exchange of ideas within the profession.
Our evening programs are generally structured as follows:
- 5:30 to 6:00 PM, Sign in - Networking
- 6:00 to 7:00 PM, Dinner - Networking
- 7:00 to 8:00 PM, Program
- 8:00 to 8:15 PM, Adjourn