In this one-day Fall 2009 workshop titled "10 Steps to Successful Project Management" will guide and help the business professional to plan, organize, control the project effort as well as costs, and deliver the results the business demands. The session will be facilitated by Lou Russell, author of 10 Steps to Successful Project Management. Click here to see the IPFW promotional flyer and learn how to register.
In this four-meeting Fall 2009 workshop from Dave Maynard and Lynn Tidwell, they will present "Microsoft® Project 2007: Basic". Click here to see the IPFW promotional flyer and learn how to register.
Register for our Successfully Proven Online Classes--Earn PDU's:
- Click here to learn about our Online PDU class. Earn 10 PDU's for a very low price!
Meets PMI requirements for contact hours
- One on one interaction with the instructor.
- Class Discussion forum.
- Corrections and suggestions on all weekly sample problems.
Discussions with your classmates and instructor
- A very active, private, discussion forum.
- Learn from fellow Project Managers.
- Email notification of responses to your messages.
- The pace can be varied to suit student's needs.
- Log on to the class 24 / 7.
- No set class time.
- Attend class from work or home or while traveling.
- Students can be in ANY geographic area.
Page 2 of 2