Register for Purdue Fort Wayne (PFW) and PMI Northeast Indiana Chapter Partnership classes!
Purdue University Fort Wayne's (PFW's) Division of Continuing Studies has been working in concert with Dave Maynard of Northeast Indiana Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI-NEIC) to provide local businesses and the northeast Indiana region with project management training and the opportunity to earn an PFW/NEIC Project Management Certificate.
There are Project Management classes scheduled for the PFW facilities.
Click here to sign up for our partnered project management classes.
Topic: Effective Communications for the Project Manager by Clifford Clarke
Communications is said to be one of the hardest things for an organization to get right. It is no easier for the project manager. In this interactive conversation, Mr. Clarke will explore common communication myths and the characteristics of effective communications. Participants will learn tips to improve their communication.
NEIC would love you to be involved with your Chapter - we have wide variety of open positions. We believe in People First, and we hope you will have fun volunteering.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
• Chapter Director Content Management
• Chapter Director Military Liaison
• Chapter Director Corporate Outreach
• Chapter Director Professional Development Days
• Chapter Speakers Bureau
NEIC will make every effort to help you during your transition to your next endeavor. Here are few key points:
- When attending Chapter dinner meeting, you will only pay $10. You are highly encouraged to take advantage of this - the least we can do for you. Please pick "PMI Hardship Provision" when selecting Membership Discount during Registration.
- Your membership dues will be waived by PMI and Chapter.
- Employers: Please share your openings/opportunities with us and reach our excellent resources.