Please join us on Saturday, August 18, 2018 for our appreciation and outreach event on the Dixie Sternwheel boat on Webster Lake. This is a free event for members, their families, and guests are most welcome (including any first time attendees interested in learning about NEIC and what we do).
We will start with a social time of swimming, fishing, etc; then take a ride on the historic Dixie Sternwheel boat, and then enjoy pizza, pop, and water in the pavilion. There will be a ski show after we finish eating.
1:00 pm Social time to swim, fish, etc (bring lawn chairs)
2:30pm – 3:45 Boat Ride
4pm – 5pm Pizza, pop, and water at the pavilion
6pm – Ski show starts
Information about the Dixie Sternwheeler
Directions to Webster Lake
Register for Purdue Fort Wayne (PFW) and PMI Northeast Indiana Chapter Partnership classes!
Purdue University Fort Wayne's (PFW's) Division of Continuing Studies has been working in concert with Dave Maynard of Northeast Indiana Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI-NEIC) to provide local businesses and the northeast Indiana region with project management training and the opportunity to earn an PFW/NEIC Project Management Certificate.
There are Project Management classes scheduled for the PFW facilities.
Click here to sign up for our partnered project management classes.
NEIC would love you to be involved with your Chapter - we have wide variety of open positions. We believe in People First, and we hope you will have fun volunteering.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
• Chapter Director Military Liaison
• Chapter Director Professional Development Days
• Chapter Speakers Bureau
NEIC will make every effort to help you during your transition to your next endeavor. Here are few key points:
- When attending Chapter dinner meeting, you will only pay $10. You are highly encouraged to take advantage of this - the least we can do for you. Please pick "PMI Hardship Provision" when selecting Membership Discount during Registration.
- Your membership dues will be waived by PMI and Chapter.
- Employers: Please share your openings/opportunities with us and reach our excellent resources.