Join us for an evening of at Fort Wayne’s only Craft Distillery. Founded in April 2016, Three Rivers Distilling Co. was northeast Indiana's first craft distillery since Prohibition, producing a full lineup of grain-to-bottle products made in Fort Wayne. Ingredients sourced, such as wheat and corn, grow within 100 miles of the distillery. The distillery produces bourbon, rye whiskey, vodka, coffee liqueur, gin, rum, and 122-proof corn whiskey – named in honor of the men and women in the 122nd Fighter Wing based here in Fort Wayne– in liquor stores all over the city. We will be in the tasting lounge overlooking the distilling area. We will have a presentation on the lessons learned while bringing this company from concept to community asset. They promise to share the good and the bad making this a unique opportunity to learn about the risks and mitigations of setting up a small business in Northeast Indiana. The evening will also include a tour of the facility and a cash bar for those who wish to sample their wares.
Dinner served buffet style
- White Corn Chips & Medium Heat Salsa
- Spinach Salad-Fresh Spinach, Bacon, Red Onion, Apples, Hard Boiled Egg & Candied Pecans
- Bourbon Salted Carmel Cheesecake made with their own Bourbon
- Your choice of Sandwich:
- Crave Grilled Cheese-Cheddar, Swiss, Gouda, Bacon, Honey, & Candied Pecans.
- Philly Cheesesteak Bahn Mi – Pickled Vegetables, Roast Beef Simmered in Bourbon Demi, Cheese Sauce
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap -Buffalo Chicken, Lettuce, Onion, Tomato, & Blue Cheese Dressing
Three Rivers Distilling Company, LLC, 224 E. Wallace Street Fort Wayne, IN 46803
May 15, 2019
Networking 5:30PM – 6:00PM
Dinner: 6:00PM -7:00PM
Presentation and Tour: 7:00PM -8:00PM
Register for Purdue Fort Wayne (PFW) and PMI Northeast Indiana Chapter Partnership classes!
Purdue University Fort Wayne's (PFW's) Division of Continuing Studies has been working in concert with Dave Maynard of Northeast Indiana Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI-NEIC) to provide local businesses and the northeast Indiana region with project management training and the opportunity to earn an PFW/NEIC Project Management Certificate.
There are Project Management classes scheduled for the PFW facilities.
Click here to sign up for our partnered project management classes.
NEIC would love you to be involved with your Chapter - we have wide variety of open positions. We believe in People First, and we hope you will have fun volunteering.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
- Chapter Director Professional Development Day
- Chapter Speakers Bureau
NEIC will make every effort to help you during your transition to your next endeavor. Here are few key points:
- When attending Chapter dinner meeting, you will only pay $10. You are highly encouraged to take advantage of this - the least we can do for you. Please pick "PMI Hardship Provision" when selecting Membership Discount during Registration.
- Your membership dues will be waived by PMI and Chapter.
- Employers: Please share your openings/opportunities with us and reach our excellent resources.