Meetings/Programs Brainstorming Session for PMI-NEIC
What: To gather and discuss ideas, thoughts, and possibilities for 2019 chapter meetings and gatherings
Where: The Hoppy Gnome - 203 E Berry St, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
When: Wednesday, December 12th, 2018 @ 5:00PM
Who: All chapter members who would like to brainstorm and “ideate” on meetings/events/gatherings for the PMI-NEIC in 2019 that are outside our usual monthly dinner meeting cadence. No ideas are too small or large—every idea or thought is helpful!
Register for Purdue Fort Wayne (PFW) and PMI Northeast Indiana Chapter Partnership classes!
Purdue University Fort Wayne's (PFW's) Division of Continuing Studies has been working in concert with Dave Maynard of Northeast Indiana Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI-NEIC) to provide local businesses and the northeast Indiana region with project management training and the opportunity to earn an PFW/NEIC Project Management Certificate.
There are Project Management classes scheduled for the PFW facilities.
Click here to sign up for our partnered project management classes.
NEIC would love you to be involved with your Chapter - we have wide variety of open positions. We believe in People First, and we hope you will have fun volunteering.
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
• Chapter Director Military Liaison
• Chapter Director Professional Development Days
• Chapter Speakers Bureau
NEIC will make every effort to help you during your transition to your next endeavor. Here are few key points:
- When attending Chapter dinner meeting, you will only pay $10. You are highly encouraged to take advantage of this - the least we can do for you. Please pick "PMI Hardship Provision" when selecting Membership Discount during Registration.
- Your membership dues will be waived by PMI and Chapter.
- Employers: Please share your openings/opportunities with us and reach our excellent resources.