In these current economic times, PMI recognize that some of our members will find themselves in changed financial circumstances. To that end, PMI would like to remind members about its hardship provision that is available to qualifying members in good standing.
Project Manager IV
Project Overview: Our Financial Client is looking for an Application Development Project Manager to be a part of their agile software development projects.
Client: Fortune 100 Financial Organization
Assignment: Initial 12 month contract w/ strong expectation to extend and/or roll perm.
· Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
· Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program.
· Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
· 5-6 years of application development project management.
· Insurance (Life/Annuities) experience HIGHLY preferred.
· Agile (SDLC) Experience.
· Bachelors Degree or relevant experience as replacement.
Matt Roe| IT Recruiter
121 W Trade St | Suite 2320 | Charlotte, NC 28202
Page 2 of 2