ALLPM - Project Manager Resource Center
Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) – Fort Wayne Branch/Indianapolis
Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals
National Contract Management Association (NCMA) – Northeast Indiana
Northeast Indiana Human Resources Association (NIHRA) – Fort Wayne, Indiana
Position Title: Windows Server Administrator
Company Name: Atos
Company Website: https://atos.net
Atos is a leader in digital services with annual revenue of € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, Atos offers Consulting & Systems Integration, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud, Big Data & Cybersecurity solutions. With deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, Atos works with clients across many business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. In addition, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos offers a broad professional perspective and the opportunity to build a rewarding career across either the technical or business paths. With our worldwide presence and our broad range of professional services, Atos provides training programs across all our competencies and markets worldwide for employees in all stages of their career. In addition, we offer programs that are focused on engaging and developing people who are at the beginning of their career through internships and graduate opportunities.
Atos is an EEO employer, providing employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin veteran status, disability or other factors protected by law.
We are seeking a Windows Server Administrator with VMware, Microsoft Exchange, and SAN experience.
- Management of Active Directory
- Management of Microsoft Exchange
- Planning, developing, installing, configuring and supporting Windows Servers
- Provide technical support for HW/SW Windows Servers
- Backup and Storage
- Minimum 2 Years Server or related experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012 administration experience
- Microsoft Exchange administration
- Microsoft Azure and StorSimple
- VMWare vCenter and vSphere experience
- Network Storage and Configuration
- PowerShell scripting understanding and utilization
- Demonstrated strong customer service & troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated strong team building, consulting and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver projects on time, on budget and with the required
Click How to Post A Job to learn how to list a new job on our website.
Page 2 of 2