IPFW and PMI Northeast Indiana Chapter Partnership
Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne's (IPFW's) Division of Continuing Studies has been working in concert with Dave Maynard of Northeast Indiana Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI-NEIC) to provide local businesses and the northeast Indiana region with project management training and the opportunity to earn an IPFW/NEIC Project Management Certificate.
Click here to sign up for our partnered project management classes.
Register for our Successfully Proven Online Classes--Earn PDU's:
- Click here to learn about our Online PDU class. Earn 10 PDU's for a very low price!
Meets PMI requirements for contact hours
- One on one interaction with the instructor.
- Class Discussion forum.
- Corrections and suggestions on all weekly sample problems.
Discussions with your classmates and instructor
- A very active, private, discussion forum.
- Learn from fellow Project Managers.
- Email notification of responses to your messages.
- The pace can be varied to suit student's needs.
- Log on to the class 24 / 7.
- No set class time.
- Attend class from work or home or while traveling.
- Students can be in ANY geographic area.
Click on each link below to add the 2014 event to your Outlook calendar or iCal supported device:
January Dinner Event
February Dinner Event
March Dinner Event
April Dinner Event
May Dinner Event
September Dinner Event
October Dinner Event
December Dinner Event
The PMI Northeast Indiana Chapter honored Dave at the December 4th, 2013 meeting for his dedication and service to the chapter and community.
Dave is a founding member of the chapter and is well-known and respected for his PM knowledge and talent for training
Fort Wayne, IN Mayor Thomas Henry proclaims Thursday, November 1st, 2012 is officially International Project Management Day!
Click read more below to see image. Allen County, is the largest county in Indiana and Fort Wayne, the second largest City in the State.