IPFW and PMI Northeast Indiana Chapter Partnership
Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne's (IPFW's) Division of Continuing Studies has been working in concert with Dave Maynard of Northeast Indiana Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI-NEIC) to provide local businesses and the northeast Indiana region with project management training and the opportunity to earn an IPFW/NEIC Project Management Certificate.
Click here to sign up for our partnered project management classes.
Register for our Successfully Proven Online Classes--Earn PDU's:
- Click here to learn about our Online PDU class. Earn 10 PDU's for a very low price!
Meets PMI requirements for contact hours
- One on one interaction with the instructor.
- Class Discussion forum.
- Corrections and suggestions on all weekly sample problems.
Discussions with your classmates and instructor
- A very active, private, discussion forum.
- Learn from fellow Project Managers.
- Email notification of responses to your messages.
- The pace can be varied to suit student's needs.
- Log on to the class 24 / 7.
- No set class time.
- Attend class from work or home or while traveling.
- Students can be in ANY geographic area.
See NEIC having fun at the PMI R2 LIM - Dinner Event at Dallara Indycar Factory
To my fellow Project Management Professionals, Members, Practitioners and Students
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
On behalf of our the Project Management Institute (PMI) Northeast Indiana Chapter (NEIC) Board Of Directors, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to our 2014 chapter membership. I hope you all have enjoyed the holiday season and time spent with your family and friends. Looking forward, I am excited to see what we can accomplish as an organization in 2014.
This year, PMI-NEIC will deliver member value through program and service offerings, outreach and supporting leadership development opportunities to its volunteers, members and Board.
NEIC will provide:
* (8) monthly chapter meetings - normally on the 4th Wednesday of the month
* (2) Professional Development Day (PDD) offerings - normally Spring and Fall
* (1) Special joint PMI Chapter event (in planning)
* Local Project Management instruction via our website and partnerships with IPFW...
* Participation in PMI Region 2 activities
* Support to student outreach at TechFest 2014 - a one-day STEM-based competition
* Membership participation with the Greater Fort Wayne Inc. (formerly Chamber of Commerce)
* Chapter Newsletters
* Networking and Mentoring opportunities with PMI NEIC professionals
Click on each link below to add the 2014 event to your Outlook calendar or iCal supported device:
January Dinner Event
February Dinner Event
March Dinner Event
April Dinner Event
May Dinner Event
September Dinner Event
October Dinner Event
December Dinner Event